Friday, April 23, 2004

SHAKESPEARE IN A HURRY


It's Shakespeare's birthday today, so in honor of that, I'm doing a journal of the latest project I'm in. It's a touring school production of Much Ado About Nothing I'm cast as Don John and Dogberry (the villain and the clown, respectively.)

One of the interesting things about this project is that we are going from rehearsal to performance in 4 days (I told you, Shakespeare In A Hurry!)

Feel free to ask questions, make comments, or just enjoy my journal.

Read my Shakespeare Journal.




This Journal is being hosted on The WELL's pre.vue conference, where you can get a free taste of the WELL, the Whole Earth Electronic Link, one of the first online communities. I have been a member since 1991, and am the co-host of the theatre conference. If you like the WELL, and want to join, please do!

No comments: