Wednesday, March 12, 2003

The Jewelry District Web Site



After close to two years of being in development, the Jewelry District website is finally open to the public. The site features news about the Jewelry District (my neighborhood), a list of members (and their businesses), and forums so you can find out what's going on in the meetings. There's also information about Health & Wellness, about the upcoming traffic snarls as they move 195, and lots of other fun and useful information.

If you'd like to join the group (which is an advocacy group to help support and guide the growth of the district, you can also do it online.

The site looks pretty slick, although it takes some time to load, and not everything is working 100% yet (I added my information to the database, but for whatever reason it hasn't actually added my information to the database (although the record has been updated) But I'm sure it will fill out over time.

Check out the Website

No comments: