Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FW: Community Giving

This is a great article about places that need help during the holidays in RI.

In general Kidoinfo is really well done, so you should know about it anyway. It's a well-done blog/parent resource, and it's well worth subscribing to and reading everyday-- they often have great articles such as this one.

In terms of other places that need help, I've added Bright Night Providence in the comments-- are you affiliated with an organization that might need help? Add it in the comments!

URL to article: http://kidoinfo.com/ri/community-giving/

2 comments:

amanda said...

visit www.rhodeislandtrivia.com this holiday season, and donate to Amos House! An online raffle that features 20 new Rhode Island trivia questions each week, from November10th-December17th. In order to play, you must pledge a donation to Amos House. Upon the games end, a raffle will be held and all participants are eligible to win prizes for local sponsors. Help support the Amos House this holiday season!

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment.

I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog

very often.
___________________
Julie
Best place for your complete Internet

marketing