Thursday, May 27, 2004

RISD FLEA FOR ALL SATURDAY MAY 29

RISD Flea For All May 29





Saturday May 29 (Memorial Day Weekend), I'll be presenting two free shows of my award-winning flea circus at the RISD Museum in Providence. This is a rare local appearance of the show, so if you haven't seen it, now may be a good time. Admission is free, but tickets are limited so call RISD to get your ticket reserved early. Shows are at 1 and 2 pm Phone the RISD Museum at 401-454-6674 to reserve your tickets.

Do it early, as there are only about 200 seats, and they are expecting 800 people at the museum that day!

Right after that I am off to Charleston SC, where my show is featured at the
acclaimed Spoleto USA Festival (I'm part of the Piccolo Spoleto Festival)
For more information, check out the following URL'S:
http://www.piccolospoleto.com or
http://www.trainedfleas.com/piccolo.pdf(PDF)



As a matter of fact, both the Charleston Post & Courier and the Charleston City Paper have picked my show as Critic's Picks of the Festival!


Tickets for Spoleto are available through ticketmaster
if you happen to be in the area (or know someone who lives down there!

No comments: